Sing it with me, everyone: Tooooomorrow, tomorrow, I’m leaving tomorrow! Poland is only a day awaaaayyyyy!
I’m just a wee bit excited! For anyone who is curious, here is our itinerary:
After a VERY long travel day (9 hours to London, 5 hour layover, 2.5 hours to Warsaw, 4 hour drive to Krakow) we will arrive in Krakow on the evening of Thursday, September 17.
- 9/18: Wandering around Krakow, discovering its beauty
- 9/19: A visit to Auschwitz and the Salt Mines
- 9/20 – 9/22: More exploration of Krakow, eating delicious food and drinking lots of vodka
- 9/22 – 9/23: An overnight visit to Zakopane. I am very afraid of heights (well, of falling from a great height) but it is my personal goal to overcome this and take the lift up to the mountain. Wish me luck!
- 9/23: Drive to Warsaw with a stop in Chestochowa
- 9/23 – 9/25: Exploring Warsaw, eating more delicious food and drinking more vodka
- 9/26: Heading back home